top of page
Sat, Mar 04|
Alki Cove 1
Cove 1 Cleanup Dive
Come with us as we clean up our favorite training site!
Registration is closedSee other events
Time & Location
Mar 04, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Alki Cove 1, Seattle, WA 98126, USA
About the event
- Meet at 9 am, talk about the plan of attack and then dive.
- You will need some sort of underwater bag to put trash in. A mesh bag thatfor crabbing will work fine. Some people use ikea bags etc.
- Divers will need to be at least Open Water Certified but we will also need shore crew so all are welcome.
- Plan on at least one dive, maybe two if the group is ammenable to it.
- Plan on 2.5 hours from start to end for one dive.
- No hero trash pick up (safety first), meaning nothing heavy (ie lift bag situation). We are going after stuff that is easy to grab. Mostly plastic junk, bottles, metal cans etc. and anything else easy to put in a bag.
- When we get back to shore we will go though things to make sure it is not the home of little creatures like octos
bottom of page